VP of Business Development will be responsible for creating and managing new business development opportunities. He/she will be responsible for prospecting the target client base and representing the firms’ comprehensive suite of investment opportunities.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of Private Equity Distribution / Fund Marketing experience.
• Experience marketing Real Asset strategies ie: Energy, Infrastructure, Commodities etc Private Equity Funds is ideal
• Candidates will be articulate, possess a high level of oral and written communication skills
Candidate will be enthusiastic, entrepreneurial able to work independently yet work comfortably as part of a global team
• Graduate of recognized university with business related degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing or Economics. Candidates with MBA/CFA are a plus.
• Given client centric nature of role, may require travel 25 - 50% of the time