Our client, a TOP Tier Private Equity Fund of Funds, is seeking an Analyst 3 / Associate 1 to join their team providing a wide array of support including:
- PE fund analysis, direct investments, and related structures for potential investments
- Extensive valuation, financial modeling
- Prepare investment recommendations
- Monitor investments, maintain database,
- Prepare investment monitoring action memos by working with fund relationship managers, prepare update monitoring memos from investment meetings
- Prepare research topics, prepare secondary information needed for client and marketing presentations and information for other teams.
Requirements: 2-4 years experience in investment banking or principal investing. Strong financial modeling, etc. experience from a private equity secondary firm, buyout, or venture firm is ideal but not required.