Client Analyst - Reporting Team - $95K
This is a senior role within the client reporting team to ensure the prompt and accurate dissemination of client reporting. It is a position with exposure to many business units in a dynamic investment management firm. The position requires a high level of direct interaction and collaboration with end users, excellent analytical and communication skills, and outstanding domain knowledge. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with back and middle office technology employed at investment management organizations and proven working knowledge and strong familiarity with investment concepts.
• Produce, review and distribute client reporting
• Understand client reporting needs and handle routine communications
• Work with Business and Technology Departments to identify data lineage analysis, source and destination requirements for applications and reports
• Work closely with team members to identify areas for process improvement and efficiency
• Act as a primary resource to provide direction for junior team members
• Manage report development: compile existing components and assist with the development high-quality client reports utilizing a datamart and SQL skills
• Manage legal and compliance procedures; ensure proper disclosures, archival and filing of reports to meet firm and client requirements
• Bachelor's degree; pursuit of a graduate degree and/or CFA a plus
• At least six years of data analysis experience in the investment management industry including performance or other related client services role.
• Working knowledge of SQL, portfolio analytics software, report writing, and client reporting software, a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A strong service orientation and interest in client service
Please submit a resume to apply